Goodbye to Sale-A-Bration!
Hello, good morning and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! It’s been a wonderful two months with our Sale-A-Bration products you can earn for free. September 30th is our last day or Sale-A-Bration so we are all featuring Good-bye to Sale-A-Bration. Today I am showing the Delicate Dahlias stamp set with this beautiful card:
I stamped the flower image and leaf image repeatedly to create the stamped layer. This stamp set is a two-stamp set meaning that you stamp the lined image and fill in some color with the bold images. Depending on your preference, you can start with either image first and top with the 2nd image. I sometimes find it easier to stamp the colored bold image first and then add the lined image on top. It’s your preference!
- Card Base: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base. Emboss both layers using the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the flower image using Misty Moonlight Ink for the lined image and Fresh Freesia Ink for the bold image repeatedly. Add the leaf image in the same manner using Misty Moonlight Ink and Shaded Spruce Ink. Set aside.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon around the white cardstock and tie into a bow at the left. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentient: Stamp the sentiment on Fresh Freesia Cardstock using Misty Moonlight Ink. Cut with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Glue near the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.