Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Borders or Tags and I have some super pretty layers and diecuts to show you today! I am always amazed at all of the beautiful products we get to play with at Stampin’ Up! See what I mean?
There are so many details on my card for today and here is a listing of what you can find in the Pansy Petals Suite that I decided to use the following coordinating products on my card:
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set
- Pansy Dies
- Pansy Petals Designer Paper
And I added these additional Stampin’ Up! products as well:
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon
See how I used the Epoxy Embellishments as water droplets?
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pansy Petals Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Tag #1: Pansy Petals Designer Paper cut with the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Set aside.
- Tag #2: Basic White Cardstock scrap. Glue a Pansy Petal Designer Paper strip that measures 1-1/2″ wide at the bottom. Cut using the same tag shape. Stamp the sentiment on the designer paper at the bottom using Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the tag at the top of the designer paper. Trim the ends at an angle. Tie Linen Thread around both ends into a knot. Tie both tags together at the top in the same manner. Glue tags at an angle from each other using Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue to card front.
- Pansy: Cut the pansy pieces with the dies using Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral and Pansy Petals Designer Paper. Assemble the flower and glue to tag front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Use the two dies for the leaves and cut (2) of each in Basic White Cardstock. Assemble and glue the leaves using both pieces for each leaf. Glue tucked under the pansy.
- Bling: Add Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials to the flower and tag for water droplets.