Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Borders or Tags and I have some super pretty layers and diecuts to show you today! I am always amazed at all of the beautiful products we get to play with at Stampin’ Up! See what I mean?
There are so many details on my card for today and here is a listing of what you can find in the Pansy Petals Suite that I decided to use the following coordinating products on my card:
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set
- Pansy Dies
- Pansy Petals Designer Paper
And I added these additional Stampin’ Up! products as well:
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials
- Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon
See how I used the Epoxy Embellishments as water droplets?
- Card Base: Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pansy Petals Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Tag #1: Pansy Petals Designer Paper cut with the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Set aside.
- Tag #2: Basic White Cardstock scrap. Glue a Pansy Petal Designer Paper strip that measures 1-1/2″ wide at the bottom. Cut using the same tag shape. Stamp the sentiment on the designer paper at the bottom using Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the tag at the top of the designer paper. Trim the ends at an angle. Tie Linen Thread around both ends into a knot. Tie both tags together at the top in the same manner. Glue tags at an angle from each other using Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue to card front.
- Pansy: Cut the pansy pieces with the dies using Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral and Pansy Petals Designer Paper. Assemble the flower and glue to tag front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Use the two dies for the leaves and cut (2) of each in Basic White Cardstock. Assemble and glue the leaves using both pieces for each leaf. Glue tucked under the pansy.
- Bling: Add Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials to the flower and tag for water droplets.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team
Beverly Lausen says
Love your new web page…the butterfly is so pretty….Praying you and Dave have a restful day. May God bless and hold you in His arms.
Debbie Henderson says
Thank you Beverly. I love reading that you like my new website. Thanks for thinking of Dave and I.
Beth Ann Halvorson says
This card is beautiful, I would have never thought to use DSP for my pansy, but it works wonderfully! I know you don’t know me, but I check your blog weekly and have been praying for you and your husband. Thanks for all the inspiration, and I enjoy the Bible verses and/or quotes on your posts. Thank you!
Debbie Henderson says
Thanks so much Beth for loving what I did on the pansy and for thinking of Dave and I!