Parakeet Party/Tahitian Tide Color Combination!
Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Happy Saturday to you! The weather has been so gorgeous here in Maine all week. I think summer is almost here. We have some pretty colors to show you today for our blog hop. Take a look at my card below:
And these are the colors we are all using:
I am so in love with all five of our new In Colors and today we are showing you two of them. I also incorporated new Framed Occasions stamp set, Beautiful Shapes Dies, In Color Baker’s Twine, In Color Matte Decorative Dots and the Fern 3D Embossing Folder.
- Card Base: Tahitian Tide Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Parakeet Party Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Sentiment Layers: Follow these steps:
- Stamp the frame of the sentiment using Tahitian Tide Ink on Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment inside the frame using Parakeet Party Ink.
- Cut with the Beautiful Shapes Dies.
- Cut a 2nd hexagon a size larger with Basic White Cardstock.
- Glue the larger hexagon to the Parakeet Party Cardstock layer about 1″ from the bottom and to the right.
- Wrap the twine around the cardstock layer three times and tie into a bow at the left.
- Glue the sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add In Color Matte Decorative Dots around the hexagons.
- Glue cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.