It’s Monochromatic Week!
Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop with our Create with Connie & Mary team. If you are new to stamping, we are all featuring Monochromatic projects today. What is Monochromatic? It means using one color family such as all blues, all greens, etc. I chose to use all Pale Papaya for my Monochromatic color today:
I used Pale Papaya Cardstock, Designer Paper, Jewels, Ink and Ribbon. I love how our Stampin’ Up! products coordinate, don’t you? The pretty hexagons are from the Beautiful Shapes Dies.
- Card Base: Pale Papaya 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Use the hexagon shape from the Beautiful Shapes Dies to cut Pale Papaya Cardstock and the 2021-2023 In Color Designer Paper to cut various sizes. Stamp the sentiment from the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set on a large hexagon using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with a Heat Tool. Use the Pale Papaya Stampin’ Write Marker to trace around the outside of the white embossing. Glue all of the hexagons to the card front about 1/4″ spacing between each with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim the edges to fit.
- Bow: Create a bow using the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon and glue below the sentiment.
- Bling: Add In Color Jewels to some of the hexagons.