CASING Mary Brown!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! We are going to have so much fun for the next few weeks. We are all casing each designer from our team. The rules are to visit the blog of a specific person each week, find a card from their blog and case the layout and colors. This week we are casing Mary Brown and this was her pretty card that I chose to case:
I love copying layouts. I used the same exact colors as Mary but moved the colors around to the different layers. The colors used are:
- Daffodil Delight
- Pretty Peacock
- Real Red
- Basic White
Here’s my version:
I used the Festive & Fun stamp set and had so much fun with the images. I colored them all with Stampin’ Blends Markers. They color so well. Here are the details:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Festive & Fun
- Designer Paper: Masterfully Made
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Real Red
- Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock, Real Red
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blending Brushes, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems
- Card Base: Real Red Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Masterfully Made Designer Paper-3 strips 4-1/4″ x 3/4″. Glue to the right side of the card base about 1/2″ from the edge and allowing 1/8″ between each strip.
- Layer 3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/2″ x 3″. Use a Blending Brush and Real Red Ink to add ink lightly. Glue layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer 4: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 5″ x 1/4″. Glue about 1/4″ from the bottom of the white layer.
- Layer 5: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 3″ x 1/2″. Stamp the sentiment with Real Red Ink. Cut the right end at an angle with Paper Snips. Glue about 1/4″ from the top left on the white layer.
- Stamped Image: Stamp the image on Basic White Cardstock with StazOn Jet Black Ink. Color with the markers. Hand-cut with Paper Snips and glue layered over the Pretty Peacock layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems above the Pretty Peacock layer on the right.