A Glitzy Halloween Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! In a few short days, Halloween will be here so we are celebrating with a Glitzy Halloween theme. If you look closely at my card, I used the designer paper from Them Bones and used Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush on the orange spotlight section to add some shimmer & shine:
You can see the shimmer in the close-up photos below. I also added a reverse scallop edging in Basic Black Cardstock with the Scalloped Contours Dies:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Pick Of The Patch
- Designer Paper: Them Bones
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie
- Cardstock: Starry Sky, Basic Black, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Scalloped Contours Dies, Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Card Base: Starry Sky Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Them Bones Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Wrap the ribbon at the top twice and tie into a bow at the right. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Them Bones Designer Paper 4-7/8″ x 3″. Color the orange spotlight with Wink Of Stella. Set aside.
- Layer 4: Basic BLack Cardstock 4-7/8″ x 1″. Cut with the scallop border die and use the reverse scallop to glue under the designer paper. Glue designer paper layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Skeleton & Pets: Cut from the designer paper sheet with Paper Snips. Glue to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Basic White Cardstock 1-1/2″ x 3/4″. Glue to the skeleton’s hand with Stampin’ Dimensionals.