I Challenged Myself To Use Them, No Waste!
In an earlier post, I showed you how to take one sheet of the Dainty Flowers Designer Paper HERE to create 8 cards. By the time I created the eight cards in advance, and eight more during my class, I had these four little rectangular pieces left-over that you see on today’s card.
Those four little rectangles are so cute and I did not want to waste them so this is what I came up with! Do you like?
- Card Base: Crushed Curry Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Emboss with the Basics 3D Embossing Folder.
- Layer #2: Old Olive Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Glue to card front 1/4″ from the left edge.
- Layer #3: Glue the 4 leftover pieces of designer paper to the Old Olive layer leaving a space between squares 3 & 4. They all measure 2″ x 1″.
- Ribbon: Wrap the White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon around the card and on the empty space on the Old Olive layer and tie into a double-bow. Trim the ends at an angle.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Framed Occasions stamp set on 1/2″ wide Basic White Cardstock strip with Old Olive Ink. Cut to about 2-3/4″ long and trim both ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. Glue to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Elegant Faceted Gems to the background.
Leave a Reply