Favorite New In Color!
Hello, Good Morning and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Have you seen our five NEW In Colors? Our theme this week is to feature our favorite In Color. Oh my, that was a hard one because I like them all! I chose to feature Orchid Oasis:
So many things to talk about with my project. New color, new stamp set, new Designer Paper and more! Here’s a few photos of the details:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Emboss the front using the Stitched Greenery Die.
- Layer #2: In Color Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 1-3/4″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer #3: Orchid Oasis Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment from the Eclectic Garden stamp set and the very bottom using Orchid Oasis Ink. Glue to card front even with the top edge.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Rectangles Stitched Dies 4″ x 2-5/8″. Wrap the Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Woven Metallic Ribbon around the rectangle twice and tie into a bow at the left. Glue to card front about 3/8″ from the top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Orchid Oasis Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies 3-1/8″ x 1-3/4″. Stamp the image and dots using Orchid Oasis Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Elegant Faceted Gems to the Orchid Oasis layer.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Leave a Reply