Favorite New In Color!
Hello, Good Morning and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Have you seen our five NEW In Colors? Our theme this week is to feature our favorite In Color. Oh my, that was a hard one because I like them all! I chose to feature Orchid Oasis:
So many things to talk about with my project. New color, new stamp set, new Designer Paper and more! Here’s a few photos of the details:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Emboss the front using the Stitched Greenery Die.
- Layer #2: In Color Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 1-3/4″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer #3: Orchid Oasis Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment from the Eclectic Garden stamp set and the very bottom using Orchid Oasis Ink. Glue to card front even with the top edge.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Rectangles Stitched Dies 4″ x 2-5/8″. Wrap the Orchid Oasis 1/8″ Woven Metallic Ribbon around the rectangle twice and tie into a bow at the left. Glue to card front about 3/8″ from the top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Orchid Oasis Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies 3-1/8″ x 1-3/4″. Stamp the image and dots using Orchid Oasis Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Elegant Faceted Gems to the Orchid Oasis layer.