Easter Favor Theme!
Hello and welcome to a weekly Saturday Blog Hop from the design team of Create With Connie & Mary. Spring is finally here and it’s a new month. This week our theme is Easter Favors, just in time for you to get ready for Easter!
I used the All Dressed Up Dies for my Easter Favor. These dies are retiring soon so hurry! I always keep my 3D project dies so I know I’ll use these in the future. I added a cute Punch Art bunny to the front and I’ll show you how I did that!
Before I show you the steps to create one of these, here are a few more photos of the details:
For the bunny, you will need the Daisy Punch and the Picture This Dies to cut the following:
- Using the Daisy Punch, cut one using Basic White Cardstock.
- Cut off two petals of the daisy, leaving part of the center to use for gluing. (top left)
- You will also need the two smallest stitched circles cut with the Picture This Dies. If you don’t own this die, my circles measure 7/8″ and 1-1/2″.
- Glue the bunny ears under the small circle.
- Glue the small circle over the large circle.
- Set aside for the treat holder.
Treat Holder Assemble:
- Treat Holder: Cut (2) using Heart & Home Designer Paper and the All Dressed Up Dies. Assemble to form the treat holder shape.
- Cut (4) of the stitched handle shape using the dies and Fresh Freesia Cardstock. Glue one strip to the bottom front and one to the bottom back and trim the sides.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set with Fresh Freesia Ink on Fresh Freesia Cardstock. Cut the shape with the die and glue to the right bottom corner of the treat holder.
- Straps: Glue the two straps, one on the front and one on the back of the top part of the treat holder using the Round & Square Brads.
- Clasp: Using the dies, cut one with the perfume bottle shape with Fresh Freesia Cardstock. Fold over about 3/4″ from the bottom flat side and glue to the back of the treat holder. Fold over to the front and add a 1/2 Velcro Dot to the underneath to secure to the treat holder.
- Buttons: Cut (3) of the large button with the dies and Basic White Cardstock. Glue all three buttons stacked on top of each other. Glue to clasp front.
- Bling: Add the Loose Flower Flourishes to the sentiment layer as shown in the photo in clusters.
- Bunny: Glue the bunny to the left bottom corner using Stampin’ Dimensionals.