Christmas In July
Hello and welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie and Mary. We are all showing you some Christmas In July projects this week. Take a look:
I paired the Tidings & Trimmings Bundle with the Encircled In Beauty Dies to create lots of pretty layers. And the Tidings Of Christmas Designer Paper has some pretty patterned papers. I used three different patterns on my card. Here are the layers and steps:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: (2) patterns of the Tidings Of Christmas Designer Paper. 5″ x 2-1/2″ and 5″ x 1-1/4″. Glue side by side on the card front.
- Layer #3: Tidings Of Christmas Designer Paper, 3rd pattern, 5″ x 1/2″. Glue over the two previous patterns where they meet.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″. Glue to card front centered.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Encircled In Beauty Dies. Glue to rectangle.
- Layer #6: Tidings Of Christmas Designer Paper cut with the Layering Circles Dies 1-3/8″. Glue over the medallion in the center.
- Stockings: Stamp (2) stockings using Mint Macaron Ink and Cherry Cobbler Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Use a Blender Pen to color with the inked lines. Cut with the dies and glue overlapped using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Star: Cut one star with the die and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Glue tucked under the stockings on the left.
- Branch: Cut (2) branches with the die and Mint Macaron Cardstock. Glue one tucked under the stockings at the top and one tucked under the bottom of the stockings.
- Stamped leaves: Stamp both leaf images using Mint Macaron Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Use the Blender Pen to color with the inked lines. Cut with the dies and glue as shown in the photo.
- Small Stars: Stamp the small star image at the top of the rectangle shape using Mint Macaron Ink.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut close to the wording and glue over the stockings.
Diana Boone says
This card is absolutely beautiful
JoAnn B. says
Wow, this beautiful Debbie. A great use of the pattern papers and that pretty doily die cut. Thanks for sharing.