Put Some Bling On It!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Put some Bling on it is our theme. We have a bunch of new embellishments for you in our new Annual Catalog to pick from and I chose to feature the new 2023-2025 In Color Dots. The dots come in five colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Moody Mauve, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat.
I created my card and coordinated some of the layers with the Moody Mauve embellishments. The dots are so pretty and they are actually quite flat so really safe for mailing.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
- Inks: Pretty Peacock, Lemon Lime Twist
- Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Lemon Lime Twist, Moody Mauve, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Bright & Beautiful
- Tools & Accessories: Beautiful Balloons Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2023-2025 In Color Dots, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Card Base: Pretty Peacock Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Designer Paper 4″ x 2-1/2″. Glue to card front about 1″ from the bottom.
- Layer 4: Moody Mauve Cardstock 5″ x 3″. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer 5: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the curvy sentiment at the top with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- Cut the large balloon with the die and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock.
- Stamp the balloon confetti with Pretty Peacock Ink.
- Glue balloon below the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 2 of each pattern using the designer paper and the fringe die. Layer the four layers together and glue to the bottom of the white layer. Trim to fit the sides.
- Cut the balloon string with the die and Pretty Peacock Cardstock. Glue to balloon on the underside.
- Stamp the small confetti image on each side of the balloon string with Lemon Lime Twist Ink.
- Cut one star with the die and Moody Mauve Cardstock. Color with Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. Glue to balloon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue embellishments to the background.
- Glue white layer to card front.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Leave a Reply