Little Black Dress Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! All month long, we will be featuring projects with songs about colors. This week is Little Black Dress. My closet is full of black clothes, I love black and this is the card I created for you:
You can never go wrong with black & white and especially with the Patchwork Pieces Dies. I also added a sentiment to the front that is diecut with the Nested Essentials Dies:
Here are the steps and products I used:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Color & Contour
- Inks: VersaMark, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black
- Tools & Accessories: Patchwork Pieces Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Classic Matte Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Heat Tool, Basic Embossing Powder
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Basic Black Cardstock 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer 4: Add a piece of Adhesive Sheets to the back of Basic White Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Cut with the Patchwork Pieces Dies (starburst). Once all of the pieces are diecut, peel the backing off one piece at a time and layer over the Basic Black Layer until all pieces are glued in place. Stamp the dotted image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder. Use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Cut with the banner die from the Nested Essentials dies 1-7/8″ long. Glue to the center of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Classic Matte Dots to the white background.