Halloween Words Feature!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Oh I had to think long and hard on our Halloween Words theme this week. I even ended up chatting with Connie to tell her I had no Halloween sets with words I could use and while chatting, we both came up with the same idea. I used the big letters from the Biggest Wish stamp set and just hand-cut the B and two of the O’s.
This is what the stamp set looks like so you can figure out what I mean and I used the B from the word Birthday and the O from the word Hello:
I had fun with this card and stamped elements in each diecut circles from the Picture This Dies:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Biggest Wish, Bewitching
- Designer Paper: Hues Of Happiness
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Basic White
- Inks: Gorgeous Grape, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Tools and Accessories: Picture This Dies, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Gorgeous Grape 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Hues Of Happiness Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use the Picture This Die to cut the circles. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Circles: Use the Picture This Die to cut circles with Basic White Cardstock, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight Cardstock. Stamp on each circle using the Bewitching stamp set as shown in the photo using Gorgeous Grape Ink or Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Glue the circles in place flat.
- Boo: Stamp the three letters for the Boo using Gorgeous Grape Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Hand-cut all three letters. Glue to the large diecut circle using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.