Go Green With Us This Week!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! It’s almost St. Patricks Day and we are all going green for our theme today. I did not create a St. Patricks Day card though. Do you like all of my pretty green layers? Can you guess what Stampin’ Up! colors I used?
I used our new Hello Irresistible Collection of products. Aren’t they pretty paired with green inks and green cardstocks? Here’s a few more views:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz
- Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Irresistible Blooms Dies, Loose Frosted Dots, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Glue
- Card Base: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Basics 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 5″ x 3″. Glue to card front, centered.
- Layer #4: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the flower image repeatedly with Shaded Spruce Ink. Glue to pear layer.
- Layer #5: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Cut the center with the detailed circle die. Set aside.
- Layer #6: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to the back of the pear layer with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue to card front about 3/4″ from the top.
- Flower: Stamp the flower image twice on Basic White Cardstock with Pear Pizzazz Ink. Cut one flower with the die. Cut the inside part of the second flower with Paper Snips and glue over the first flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue flower to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp the leaf images on Basic White Cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink. I used three. Glue tucked under the flower.
- Bling: Add Loose Frosted Dots to some of the small circles on the diecut with Multipurpose Glue.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
I don’t think I would have thought to combine Shaded Spruce and Pear Pizzazz, but they work so well together! I also like how you added dimension to the flower. Thanks for sharing!
marlene kiley says
Green is my favorite color and this card does the trick for me. Lovely