Favorite New Mini Catalog Stamp Set!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! I have such a pretty card to show you today and that’s because Stampin’ Up! has the best products for us stampers. Their new catalogs never disappoint.
Today, our team is featuring our favorite Mini Catalog stamp set and mine is the Sweet Citrus stamp set which comes in a 3-product bundle. You get:
- Sweet Citrus Stamp Set
- Sweet Citrus Dies
- Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder
I used all 3 products on my card today. What I love the most about this bundle is the ability to emboss and cut in one step. The die fits right inside the hybrid embossing folder to complete both steps. I also added stamped and cut leaves and flowers.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Sweet Citrus
- Inks: Polished Pink, Parakeet Party
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder, Lasting Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Polished Pink Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the fruit images repeatedly to cover the cardstock layer using Polished Pink Ink. Glue to card front at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock with Parakeet Party Ink. Cut with the Lasting Label Punch and glue to card front about 1″ from the top.
- Fruit: Place a piece of So Saffron Cardstock inside the embossing folder along with the die. Run through the machine to cut and emboss the pieces. Use a Sponge Dauber to add color to each fruit. Glue all of the pieces around the sentiment on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp the leaves on Parakeet Party Cardstock with Parakeet Party Ink three times. Cut with the dies and glue tucked around the fruit.
- Flowers: Stamp three flowers on Basic White Cardstock with Polished Pink Ink. Stamp the center of each flower with Parakeet Party Ink. Cut with the dies and glue to card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.