Easter Cards This Week!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! It’s almost time for Easter. Have you started working on your Easter cards? If not, I’m here to help and so are my teammates! This is my Easter card using the Easter Bunny Bundle:
Although Valentine’s has come and gone, some of the sheets from the Country Floral Designer Paper is so versatile for other uses. The Petal Pink color on the patterened paper looks great paired with Mossy Meadow:
I angle-cut one of the layers and I added a banner with the other pattern. Isn’t the punched and stamped bunny adorable? I love that all I had to do was stamp the image and use the punch to cut it out.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Easter Bunny
- Inks: Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Country Floral
- Tools & Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Easter Bunny Punch, Simply Elegant Trim, Mini Glue Dots
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Country Floral Designer Paper 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. On the right side, measure down 2-3/8″ and cut an angle to the left corner. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Country Floral Designer Paper 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. Trim one end into a banner shape with Paper Snips. Glue to the underside of Layer #3 on the angled side. Glue to card front.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Beautiful Shapes Dies. Glue to designer paper layer at the left.
- Bunny: Stamp the bunny image on Petal Pink Cardstock with Blushing Bride Ink. Cut with the Easter Bunny Punch. Glue to diecut circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the white layer with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- Bow: Create a bow with the gold Simply Elegant Trim. Glue to designer paper with Mini Glue Dots.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Leave a Reply