Designer Paper Lovers!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Designer Paper Lovers is our theme and you will love all of the inspiration you see today if you love designer paper. Dig out your papers and start copying some of our ideas!
I used my designer paper to create a neat background with it, using the Countryside Corners Dies. I used two different patterns because it was easy to cut and flip some over to the second patterned side:
Once I had all of my diecut shapes glued in place, I used one as a template to layer and place my sentiment onto. Our Night Of Navy Bordered Ribbon is so pretty too!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Countryside Corners
- Inks: Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Markers
- Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Boho Blue
- Designer Paper: Countryside Inn
- Tools & Accessories: Night Of Navy Bordered Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Countryside Corners Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems
- Card Base: Boho Blue Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Set aside.
- Layer 3: Use the Countryside Inn Designer Paper to cut (6) frames using the Countryside Corners Dies. Position and glue the shapes as a background, leaving 1/4″ between the shapes. Cut some to fit the ends at random sizes. Set aside.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the layer and tie into a bow at the left and position between the two bottom rows of designer paper frames. Glue layer to card front flat.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock with Misty Moonlight Ink. Cut with the frame die that measures 2-3/8″ long. Set aside.
- Sentiment Layer: Stamp the large image from the Countryside Corners stamp set with Misty Moonlight Ink on Boho Blue Cardstock. Cut with the frame die that measures 2-7/8″ long. Glue the white sentiment layer on top and glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Use the dark Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends Marker to color the blue embellishments in three sizes and glue to card front.