Good Morning! We are preparing for blizzard conditions here today in Maine. Some areas may get up to two feet of snow! We’ve have had a surprisingly cold two weeks so I’m anxious for the snow because when it snows, the temps warm up.
I created this cute Valentine’s Treat Holder for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. I can’t talk enough about the Sweet Talk Designer Paper and coordinating products. I have used this designer paper so much during the past few months. It makes the prettiest projects!
I incorporated a lot of diecuts and layers and what really helps is using our Sweet Little Boxes. They are all pre-scored and even have the Tear & Tape Adhesive in place so you can just peel & stick.
- Use one Sweet Little Boxes and assemble.
- Layer #1: Sweet Talk Designer Paper 7″ x 3-1/4″. Add adhesive to the back, wrap and press in place around the box.
- Layer #2: Night Of Navy Cardstock cut with the scalloped die from the Scalloped Contours Dies, two pieces 3-1/4″ long, glue and overlap on the ends at the bottom of the designer paper.
- Layer #3: Use the designer paper sheet with all the hearts and candy on the pattern and cut with the coordinating dies or hand-cut. Glue and tuck the hearts under the scallops on the front. Trim the ends.
- Gold Hearts: Using the Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper, cut (2) of the small border hearts using the Sweet Hearts Dies. Keep the little hearts that fall off on the insides. Glue all of the hearts and borders as shown.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Sweet Conversations stamp set using Night Of Navy Ink on a 1/2″ strip of Petal Pink Cardstock. Use the Banners Pick A Punch on the ends and glue to the box about 1″ from the top.