Cute Halloween Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! My card for this week fits the Cute Halloween theme and it did not even need a sentiment. The hanging spiders are so cute along with the witch hats:
The Bewitching stamp set is my favorite for Halloween and I love that you can cut the witch hats with the coordinating Witch Hat Builder Punch. Once I stamped and punched my witch hat, I used Stampin’ Blends Markers to color in the polka dots and the hat band:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Bewitching
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party
- Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Basic White
- Blends: Mango Melody, Parakeet Party
- Tools and Accessories: Witch Hat Builder Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Orchid Oasis Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Parakeet Party Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the hat image twice at the bottom by positioning one to the left and one to the right using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp the spider image twice at the top right corner with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp the stars image twice using Parakeet Party Ink. Once below the spiders and a second one above the witch hat at the left.
- Stamp a third spider to the right of the stars using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Glue cardstock layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Witch Hat: Stamp the with hat with the polka dots on a scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock using Orchid Oasis Ink. Color in the polka dots and band using the Blends Markers. Cut with the punch and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.