Red White & Blue!
Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! I am so glad you are here visiting with me today. I was able to work ahead on my blog hop cards so was able to preschedule ahead of time a few weeks ago. Isn’t the Hat’s Off Bundle perfect for our Red, White & Blue theme? I’m one of those girls that loves to wear baseball hats. When I wear a baseball hat, my hubby always says “that’s the girl I fell in love with”. Aww, isn’t he the neatest!
I even added bling to the hat and to the diecut stars too with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels. You can see the detail in this close-up photo:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside.
- Layer #3 & #4: Use Poppy Parade Cardstock and Misty Moonlight Cardstock 5″ x 2″ and cut the border shape using the Basic Borders Dies. Glue the Poppy Parade to the top and Misty Moonlight to the bottom of layer #2. Trim to fit. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Hat: Cut three hats, one in Basic White, Misty Moonlight and Poppy Parade. Cut the left side of the Misty Moonlight hat to glue over the white hat. Cut the right side of the Poppy Parade hat and glue over the white hat. Stamp the #1 image using Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die and glue to the front of the hat. Glue hat to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stars: Cut (3) stars with the die using Basic White Cardstock. Glue to card front.
- Bling: Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the hat and to the stars.
Indeed the tears will come, but God always has His hand ready to wipe them away and spread
His peace over us. May you feel His presence always and the memories of days passed bring
you joys immeasurable.
Etta Buchwald says
Nice card. I am amazed at the versatility of this stamp set.