On The Ground Theme!
Welcome to our team Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all creating using the On The Ground theme. I thought about this for a few minutes and had just used the Bloom Where You Are Planted Suite for another project and decided to use that. Plants are on the ground aren’t’ they?
I added some foliage over the designer paper layer, topped with a sentiment banner and then added my two potted plants. I love that the dies can cut colored cardstock or stamped images. Here are some close-ups of my details:
- Card Base: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Use Soft Sea Foam Cardstock, Just Jade Cardstock and Evening Evergreen Cardstock to cut with the leaf dies. Glue across the bottom of the designer paper to create a border. Trim the bottom if needed.
- Layer #5: Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3/4″. Stamp the sentiment to the right using Cinnamon Cider Ink. Glue over the leaf border about 1/4″ from the bottom of the designer paper.
- Potted Plants: Stamp the pots using Cinnamon Cider and Just Jade Inks. Stamp the foliage using Just Jade and Soft Sea Foam Ink. Cut stamped images with the dies. Cut one small foliage with Evening Evergreen Cardstock. Glue the pots in place to the left of the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Fill the pots with the foliage.