Colors Of Fall Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! I love fall and I love fall colors. The Regals collection of Stampin’ Up! colors are most times, my go-to. Our theme this week is all about fall theme and I let the All About Autumn Designer Paper do all of the work for me. This is what I came up with:
The All About Autumn Designer Paper is so pretty with all of the different patterns. Some have gold foil mixed in with the colors while others don’t. All this card needed was a simple sentiment and a little tiny bit of bling to focus on the designer paper colors:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Charming Sentiments
- Inks: Pretty Peacock
- Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Calypso Coral
- Designer Paper: All About Autumn
- Tools & Accessories: Modern Oval Punch, Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Mossy Meadow Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside.
- Layer 3: Designer Papers as follows:
- (1) 2-7/16″ x 1″
- (3) 1″ x 1″
- (2) 2-11/16″ x 1″
- (1) 1-7/16″ x 1″
- Arrange and glue the designer papers as shown on the Basic White Cardstock layer with even spaces around and inbetween.
- Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment with Pretty Peacock ink on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Cut with the Modern Oval Punch. cut off the top so the whole layer is 1-7/16″ wide. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots to the background in assorted colors.