Colorful Leaves Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! The weather is turning so much cooler here in Maine and we have very little leaves remaining on the trees. It’s that time of year and I hate what’s coming next!
This week our theme is all about Colorful Leaves. I hope you were lucky enough to purchase the All About Autumn Designer Paper from our Mini Catalog because it just recently sold out. It was so popular. Look how pretty the leaves are on the designer paper:
I also added pretty layers of diecut leaves from the Autumn Leaves Bundle. It was so easy to replicate the colors with the cardstock:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves
- Inks: VersaMark
- Designer Paper: All About Autumn
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso
- Tools & Accessories: Autumn Leaves Dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dots
- Card Base: Early Espresso Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Pecan Pie Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: All About Autumn Designer Paper 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom left with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Cut and glue the following:
- (2) oak leaves with Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
- (1) maple leaf with Calypso Coral Cardstock.
- (2) small leaves with Pecan Pie Cardstock
- (1) small leaf with Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- (1) small leaf with Calypso Coral Cardstock
- (2) small leaf veins with Pecan Pie Cardstock
- Glue all of the diecuts at the bottom right corner, some flat and some with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bow: Use the ribbon to create a bow and glue to the bottom of the leaves with Mini Glue Dots.
- Bling: Add Adhesive Backed Solid Gems to the leaves and background.