Happy New Year everyone! I hope our new year will bring more happiness to the world. We sure could use some. Our theme for our Saturday Blog Hop for Create with Connie& Mary is New Beginnings. How appropriate! I use some new products that will debut on January 4th in the new Mini Catalog. Here are the new products:
- Mischievous Mice Stamp Set
- Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set
- Gingham Embossing Folder
- Hey Sports Fan Designer Paper
- Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Windowpane Check Ribbon
- Classic Matte Dots
That’s quite a list of new products all squeezed into one card isn’t it? I wanted to use the mouse image becuase of the huge balloon he’s carrying and welcome the new year by saying “hello baby”. I used Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the image after I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Here’s some of the details:
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Gray Granite Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Gingham Embossing Folder. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Hey Sports Fan Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 2″. Glue to gray layer 1/4″ from the left side.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon around the gray layer lined up on the edge of the designer paper and glue both ends wrapped around to the back. Glue gray layer to card base.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut wi the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measure 4-3/8″ x 3″. Stamp the mouse image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with the Gray Granite and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add the gray Classic Matte Dots to the right of the balloon in a cluster of three.