It’s All About Love Theme!
Happy Saturday and welcome to our weekly Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! Stampin’ Up! has so many perfect products to use for our Love theme this week. Take for example the beautiful embossing and diecutting on my project for this week:
It’s easier for me to explain how the Bouquet Of Love Embossing Folder works by showing you this photo below:
Both products in this bundle are inserted into the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at the same time. It embosses and cuts together to achieve these results:
Here are the steps to replicating this card:
- Card Base: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Sweet Talk Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4′. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Insert into the Bouquet Of Love Embossing Folder along with the diecut heart. Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and you will get two pieces. Follow these steps:
- Wrap the 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack (pink) around the white layer below the heart twice and tie into a bow at the left.
- Glue white layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to color the raised embossing on the heart. Glue to the inside of the heart cut-out flat.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Love & Happiness stamp set on a 1/2″ strip of Daffodil Delight Cardstock using Granny Apple Green Ink. Trim the ends using the Banners Pick a Punch. Glue over the heart using Stampin’ Dimensionals in the center of the cardstock layer.