Theme: Favorite Mini Catalog Stamp Set!
Welcome to our team Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. This week we are all creating using our favorite stamp set from our new Mini Catalog. This Stampin’ Up! catalog goes from August 3rd to January 3rd and I picked the Angels Of Peace for my favorite stamp set. Now that’s my favorite set today and warning that it could change!
I selectively colored by adding a little bit of color here and there using our Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. I wanted to leave a lot of white space. To add a finishing touch, I colored the angel’s dress and wings with the Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. You can see the details in the two photos below:
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Simply Elegant Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight Ink. Set aside.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 2-3/4″. Ink the angel image first with VersaMark Ink followed by Misty Moonlight Ink. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Use the watercolor pencils to add a little bit of color and then spread the color using a Blender Pen. Glue to Layer #3. Glue Layer #4 about 1/2″ from the bottom of the designer paper. Wrap the twine above the sentiment and tie into a bow. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.