Theme: Favorite Mini Catalog Designer Paper!
And the Symmetrical Stems Punch makes it easy to punch multiples quickly for my little sprig of stems in the bottom corner. Did you notice the pretty font on my sentiment? Heartfelt Wishes is a beautiful stamp set with 10 stamps to choose from.
This is the recipe for my card today:
- Card Base: Calypso Coral Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Night Of Navy Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Harvest Meadow Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Cut off 1-1/2″ from the bottom and flip to the other side for a different pattern. Glue both pieces to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 1″. Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink. Glue over the seam of the two designer papers.
- Stems: Use the Symmetrical Stems Punch to cut (3) stems using Night Of Navy Cardstock. Glue below the sentiment and to the left.
- Bow: Tie a bow using the white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and glue over the stems.
- Bling: Add Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems to the sentiment layer.