Fall Leaves Theme!
Welcome to my blog today, I’m so glad you are visiting. Our Create with Connie & Mary team is celebrating with Fall Leaves today. Stampin’ Up! always has the most beautiful leaf sets. My two loves are butterflies and leaves so when new sets arrive, they are always first on my list.
I am featuring the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set paired with the Peaceful Cabin stamp set for the sentiment.
I let the designer paper sway my color choices for this card.
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Beauty Of The Earth Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Ribbon: Wrap the ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack around the card base and tie into a knot on the left side.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies #2. Add the following to the rectangle:
- Stamp the large dotted background image using Merry Merlot Ink in the center.
- Cut (2) branches from the Intricate Leaves Dies using Soft Suede Cardstock. Glue to the rectangle.
- Cut (1) large leaf from the Intricate Leaves Dies using Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Glue over the branches.
- Stamp the long skinny leaf twice without reinking using Cajun Craze Ink on Basic White Cardstock and stamp the maple leaf image using Merry Merlot Ink. Cut all three leaves using the dies. Glue to rectangle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Glue rectangle to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Blue-Adhesive Backed Gems to the background.