Deck The Halls Theme!
Oh my goodness, we are almost into the month of December which means Christmas is almost here! Join us today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary for a Deck The Halls theme!
I love the sentiment “It’s The Most Wondeful Time Of Year”. A time for the birth of Jesus, time spent with family and lots of Christmas food. I used the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder on the sentiment layer after I stamped. It gives the stamping a neat look.
Polished Pink seems to be my go-to color lately. I just love the brightness of this beautiful pink color. Of course I had to add the coordinating Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon as well.
- Card Base: Polished Pink Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Painted Christmas Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Seasonal Labels Dies. Stamp the sentiment at the top and the dots around the sentiment using Polished Pink Ink. Emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamped Layers: Stamp and diecut the following:
- Pinecones: Stamp (2) using the bold image first with Early Espresso Ink that is stamped on scrap paper first and then on Basic White Cardstock for a lighter color. Stamp the second image over the first using Early Espresso Ink. Cut with die.
- Branches: Stamp (2) of the branch image uwing Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- Holly Berries: Stamp (2) of the holly berries using Polished Pink Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- Glue the pinecones with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tuck and glue the branches and holly berries under the pinecones.
- Ribbon: Tie a triple bow with the Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon and glue under the pinecones.