Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! Have you been enjoying our team casing (copying)? We have a few more weeks left for this feature and this week we are casing Lori de Groot and this is the card I picked:
I really fell in love with the layout of Lori’s card and ended up using the Kindness Gnomes Bundle paired with the Gingham Cottage Designer Paper and Gingham Embossing Folder:
Notice that I have some color peeking through on the embossed layer? I used white embossing powder to add the color.
I love that our Gingham Cottage Designer Paper comes in so many colors and (48) 12″ x 12″ sheets. Wow! I used the pattern that comes in black and white and then added my pretty layers:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Kindness Gnomes
- Inks: VersaMark, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
- Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Ivory
- Designer Paper: Gingham Cottage
- Tools & Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Gnomes Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Basics Embossing Powders, Gingham Embossing Folder
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Petal Pink Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Using the Gingham Embossing Folder in the open position, pounce on the “bumps” on the inside with the VersaMark Ink Pad. Insert cardstock inside and emboss. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder on the inked side and melt with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Gingham Cottage Designer Paper4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Glue to card front centered.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Petal Pink Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut with the large banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Glue to card front as shown.
- Gnome House: Stamp the image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Glue to the left on the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ghome: Stamp the image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. Glue to card front overlapping the gnome house using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the white layer.