Cards With Polka Dots!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! This week, we are all creating using polka dots. I found the perfect polka dots in the Perfectly Penciled Designer Paper. I also used the reverse side of the paper and alternated my strips:
I added some pretty layers using the Bough Punch and a single Open Leaf Trinkets mixed into the punched branches. Here’s a few more views:
Here’s the Card Recipe:
- Card Base: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″/ Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue strips of designer paper that measure 1″ wide and leaving 1/4″ in-between strips. Trim the ends to fit. Glue layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies that measure 4″ x 2-5/8″. Glue to card front about 1/2″ from the left side using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches: Cut the two branches from the Bough Punch twice using Basic Black Cardstock. Glue by tucking under the right side of the sentiment layer.
- Bling: Add one Open Leaf Trinkets within the branches using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamps: Good Feelings
- Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
- Designer Paper: Perfectly Penciled
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Open Leaf Trinkets, Bough Punch, Rectangle Stitched Dies