All About Fall This Week!
Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to the last weekend in September and a fall theme this week for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. I thought I would use skinny strips of the Harvest Meadow Designer Paper because the colors are so pretty!
I used two layers of Very Vanilla, added the strips, a sentiment, some twine, pretty diecut leaves and a neat sentiment from the Beauty Of Tomorrow stamp set.
Card Recipe & How-to:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Set aside.
- Designer Paper Strips: Cut (8) strips of different patterns from the Harvest Meadow Designer Paper to measure 4-1/2″ x 1/2″. Glue at an angle starting at the top right-hand corner and down 1″ on the left. Glue all (8) strips. Trim the ends and glue cardstock layer to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment using Crumb Cake Ink on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Set aside.
- Leaves: Cut (3) different leaves using the smallest dies from the Intricate Leaves Dies using Bumblebee, Calypso Coral and Soft Suede Cardstocks. Glue to the underside of the sentiment layer on the bottom right corner. Set aside.
- Twine: Wrap the twine around four fingers three times to form loops. Glue to the same corner as the leaves on the backside. Glue sentiment layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.