Bring In The New Year Theme!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! We are a little late this week for our blog hop due to blog updates that were happening to some of us early this morning. We did not want to take a chance on some of us not posting at our usual time.
This week we are celebrating the New Year and the Cheers To The Season stamp set was so perfect for this occasion. Happy New Year!
I also used the Garden Walk Designer Paper for my card base background. I used two embossing powders on each glass. You can see the embossing better in these photos below:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Cheers To The Season
- Inks: Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
- Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Thick Basic White
- Designer Paper: Garden Walk
- Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool, Metallics Embossing Powders, Basics Embossing Powders, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Gold & Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer 2: Garden Walk Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Gorgeous Grape Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangle Dies 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Glue to card base at the left and at an angle.
- Layer 4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangle Dies 4-1/4″ x 3″. Stamp the bubbles image at the top and the swoosh image at the bottom with VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool. Glue to card front at the right and at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wine Glasses: Ink the image with VersaMark Ink followed by Gorgeous Grape Ink (this keeps the colored ink wet) and stamp on Basic White Cardstock, repeat twice. Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder in some small areas of the image followed by Clear Embossing Powder on the remainder of the image. Melt with the Heat Tool. Handcut the images with Paper Snips. Add ribbon around one wine glass tied into a knot. Glue both to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.