All That Glistens!
Good morning and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! We have so many products I could have used for our All That Glistens theme, but I opted to use Gold Foil Sheets and Gold Embossing Powder on my card today:
I added a small sliver of Gold Foil peeking from behind the Shimmery White Cardstock and look how pretty my tiny ornaments and snowflakes are. The Decorated With Happiness Bundle makes it so easy to add the cute ornaments!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Decorated with Happiness
- Inks: Shaded Spruce, VersaMark, Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- Cardstock: Gold Foil Sheets, Shimmery White
- Tools & Accessories: Decorated Pines Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
- Card Base: Shimmery White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Gold Foil Sheets 4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Shimmery White Cardstock cut with the Deckled Rectangular Dies 4-3/4″ x 3-3/8″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the branch image twice at the top without reinking, using Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom left corner using Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Using Shimmery White Cardstock, stamp the bold image that will add color to each ornament with Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink but all stamped on scrap paper first and then on the cardstock for a lighter color.
- Stamp the three ornament images over the colored images with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder on each ornament and melt with a Heat Tool.
- Glue all three ornaments on the rectangle layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the snowflake image a few times on the background using VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder on each snowflake cluster and melt with a Heat Tool.
- Glue rectangle layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
Leave a Reply