We Are Casing Libby Fens Today!
Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary! We are almost at the end of casing each of our team members. This week is all about Libby Fens and I chose this card from her blog to case:
I really loved the layout and layers on Libby’s card and decided to go with a fallish theme on my card below, using the Autumn Leaves Bundle:
The leaves all look so pretty with the color choices of Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Lost Lagoon and I added a few leaf veins with the neutral color Copper Clay. This was actually one of our past color challenges. I also added a pretty frame using the Radiating Stitches Dies:
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves
- Inks: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Lost Lagoon
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Lost Lagoon, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Radiating Stitches Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Card Base: Lost Lagoon Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the leaf vein image a few times with Lost Lagoon Ink without reinking for a background image. Glue to card front flat.
- Layer 3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the large frame die from the Radiating Stitches Dies. Glue to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves and Branches: Stamp and cut the following leaves:
- (1) large leaf with Calypso Coral Ink on Calypso Coral Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- (2) medium leaves with Lost Lagoon Ink on Lost Lagoon Cardstock. Cut with the die.
- (2) small leaf dies cut with Petal Pink Cardstock.
- (2) double leaf veins cut with Copper Clay Cardstock.
- Glue a few leaves flat on the inside of the frame along with the two leaf veins. Glue the remaining leaves layered over the frame and the flat leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment with Calypso Coral Ink on Petal Pink Cardstock 2-1/2″ x 1/2″. Tuck and glue under the frame at the top right with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems to the background and one of a small leaf.