Good Morning! Today I have a multi-layered designer paper card with some pretty diecut borders. I had created this card in advance for our Control Freaks monthly blog hop but we didn’t have enough people participating so we had to skip July.
You can see the detail on the borders of two layers from the Blooming Happiness Dies. I also used the Happiness Abounds stamp set to create my own layer of designer paper using one of the flower images and repeatedly stamping. The same flower image was used to add a cluster of three diecut flowers to the front:
- Card Base: Tahitian Tide Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: 2022-2024 In Color Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: 2022-2024 In Color Designer Paper 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″. Use the border die to cut the left side. Glue to card front at an angle.
- Layer #4: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″. Stamp the flower image using Soft Sea Foam Ink repeatedly. Glue to card front at an opposite angle.
- Flowers: Stamp three of the flower image on Basic White Cardstock using Soft Sea Foam Ink. Cut with the coordinating die. Glue two of the flowers flat and the third flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Soft Sea Foam Ink. Cut with the banner die from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Tie a bow with the Tahitian Tide 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon. Glue above the banner using Mini Glue Dots.
- Bling: Add Pearl Basic Jewels to the stamped background layer.