Stampin’ Up! Style #StampinUpWCMD22
It’s Project #2 from our Stampin’ Up! World Cardmaking Day Event. A few days ago, I showed you the first card HERE and I’ll explain the third card tomorrow. Aren’t all three cards beautiful?
This card uses the Warm Welcome Bundle which is a bundle that will be available in our January–June 2023 Mini Catalog. Because we all registered in advance for the event, we were able to preorder the bundle. I just love that little open door!
Now that the event is over with, preorders are no longer available, but I bet I will convince you to purchase this bundle in January. Look at all of the images you can use inside the open door:
Card Layers & Measurements:
- Fold Card Base on the score line.
- Use one of the larger white cardstock layers and a Blending Brush. Brush Fresh Freesia Ink on half of the cardstock.
- Repeat the sponging with a Blending Brush and Mint Macaron Ink on the other half of the cardstock.
- Stamp the door image using Memento Black Ink. Cut with the two dies. One die cuts the outside of the door, the 2nd die cuts the inside of the door.
- Glue door to the 2nd piece of Basic White Cardstock.
- Glue white cardstock to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the arms image on the smallest smaller Basic White Cardstock layer with Memento Black Ink. Cut with the die. Color the arms using Watercolor Pencils.
- Glue the arms tucked under each side of the open area of the door.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small layer of Mint Macaron Cardstock using Memento Black Ink. Cut the ends into a banner shape. Glue below the arms and a little to the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Create a bow with Linen Thread into a bow and glue to the left of the sentiment.
- Cut a heart with the die and the small layer of Fresh Freesia Cardstock.
- Glue heart above the arms.
My last card will be posted tomorrow hopefully. I do have my 14-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn with me for a few days so if I miss a day of posting, we are busy having fun! Enjoy your day!