You’re So Totally Awesome!
If you read my blog post from yesterday HERE, you know that Stampin’ Up! has a new collection of products. I have another pretty card using the Waves Of The Ocean collection today and I love the colors I used!
You can see that I added a strip of the designer paper in the center after I stamped the big wave image at the top left and then again at the bottom right, but turned 180 degrees.
I am still so in love with the bling. The colors vary and are all so pretty. I also used the cloud dies that emboss a little bit of a design in each one. Here are my layers:
- Card Base: Pacific Point Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Calypso Coral Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the wave image at the top left corner using Pacific Point and at the bottom right corner. You can turn the stamp 180 degrees or turn your cardstock. Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Calypso Coral Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Waves Of The Ocean Designer Paper 5″ x 1″. Glue to the center of the white layer.
- Clouds: Use the two cloud dies and cut two of each using Balmy Blue Cardstock. Glue to card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels to the background.