A blog hop for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators that earned the latest Incentive Trip!
Welcome to our montly blog hop! I enjoy participating in these blog hops each month along with my fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. This month I am featuring the Expressions In Ink Ephemera Pack (155465). The gold diecuts are so much fun to play with!
I started out by using a Thick Basic White Cardstock base and layering a Paper Lattice on the front. The lattice is made from kraft paper and makes a nice layering accent.
I opted to use Soft Sea Foam Cardstcok on one card and Petal Pink Cardstock on the second card.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Paper Lattice glued to the card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sea Foam or Petal Pink Cardstock cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″).
- Diecuts: Glue diecuts from the as shown on each photo. For the sentiment layers I glued the diecuts to Basic White Cardstock and hand-cut by leaving 1/8″ along the outside edges. Stamp the sentiment in the center with coordinating ink. (I forgot to write down what stamp set I used).
- Bling: Add sequins from the ephemera pack to the background.
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson and you can click on the name below mine to go to the next person in the hop!
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team