Stylish Sketches Sale-A-Bration!
Good evening and welcome to a Trip Achievers August Blog Hop. You will be seeing lots of inspiration with all of my teammates today.
I opted to use the Stylish Sketches stamp set because we are into the last few weeks of earning this stamp set for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. How can you not fall in love with the critters that are included in this stamp set:
I didn’t really have to add a lot of coloring to my critter because the image is so detailed. I also added a neat background using the Cascading Ruffles Embossing Folder:
Here are all of the details to my card:
- Stamps: Stylish Sketches, Go To Greetings
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Coastal Cabana
- Cardstock: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana
- Designer Paper: Butterfly Kisses
- Tools & Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Cascading Ruffles Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels
- Card Base: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Coastal Cabana Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss using the Cascading Ruffles Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Stamp the sentiment from Go To Greetings at the bottom using StazOn Ink. Stamp the critter above the sentiment using StazOn Ink. Color using Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. Stamp the dotted image belong the critter. Glue to card front about 1″ from the left using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Banners: Cut a banner using the Butterfly Kisses Designer Paper and the banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Cut in half. Glue under the stamped layer on the right as shown.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. You can now continue on with the blog hop by clicking below my name, Debbie Henderson, to see the next person participating. Enjoy!