Welcome to a Trip Achievers monthly blog hop. I’m so glad you are visiting with me and hope you will visit everyone that is participating today. A few weeks ago, I attended an online Stampin’ Up! event and I received the Uniquely Artistic stamp set for the event. We all created projects using our stamp sets and shared them to a private group page on Facebook and today I am sharing the project with you. Take a peek:
Although there are no dies to go with this stamp set, I was still able to stamp and cut a few flowers and glued one in place with Stampin’ Dimensionals for height. Here are a few more photos of the details:
Here are the steps to creating my card:
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Brights Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and stamp the following:
- Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- Stamp the detailed branch image starting on the bottom left-hand corner across using Evening Evergreen Ink. Repeat a second time stamping vertically along the left edge.
- Stamp the bold image on both branches to fill with Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- Stamp the dotted image repeatedly around the outside of the branches using Fresh Freesia Ink.
- Stamp the small branch image twice, positioned above where the flowers will be glued in place, using Evening Evergreen Ink.
- Glue to card front at an angle using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp two flowers on Fresh Freesia Cardstock using Fresh Freesia Ink. Hand-cut. Glue one flat on the white layer and glue the 2nd flower overlapping the first flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels among the dots.
I will now send you off to visit the next person participating in our blog hop. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson so you can now click on the name below mine here: