I Used So Many Layers Of The Designer Paper On This Project!
We have an awesome suite of products in our Mini Catalog called the Beary Christmas Suite. One of the many things that I love, is the ability to use the punch to cut the polar bear images on some of the designer paper sheets. The only stamping I completed on my card today, is the sentiment.
First, take a peek at this wonderful suite of products:
There’s so much to look at:
- BEARY CUTE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET (10% off)
- BEARY CUTE PUNCH (10% off)
- SNOWFLAKE SKY 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER (10% off)
- BEARY CHRISTMAS 12″ X 12″ DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- BEARY CHRISTMAS MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK
- BEARY CHRISTMAS MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES
- BALMY BLUE 3/8″ SPARKLE RIBBON
- ADHESIVE-BACKED GLITTER SEQUINS
So many coordinating colors too: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Layers I used:
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Beary Christmas Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer 3: Night Of Navy Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front about 3/4″ from the right edge.
- Layer 4: Basic White Cardstock 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Glue to card front about 3/4″ from the left edge.
- Layer 5: Beary Christmas Designer Paper 3″ x 3″. Glue to white layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bear: Handcut the bear from the designer paper. Glue with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the right of layer 5.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock. Hand-cut close to the lettering. Glue to card front flat on the left side and on the right side with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.