One Card Swap with the Cup Of Tea Bundle!
I have customers that love teacups so whenever I spy a new tea set in our catalogs, I know it will be first on the list for them. Have you ever gone to a real tea gathering? In our small town, we have a tea place called Treasures Of The Heart. I took my Mom there the last time she visited with me for a week and we had a great meal and some wonderful tea. Plus I love supporting small businesses as well!
This card was created for a One Card Swap that I host monthly on my Stamp & Ink Designs Facebook group. This month the theme is Red, White & Blue! You can visit my group page and ask to join. I host the monthly card swap and also a monthly Creative Challenge.
For my card I used the following Stampin’ Up! products:
- Stamps: Cup Of Tea Bundle
- Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Basic White
- Designer Paper: 2022-2024 In Color Designer Paper
- Inks: Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stitched Greenery Die, Sending Dies, Open Leaf Trinkets (available July 1st)
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Layer #3: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″.