I Am Featuring My Team Today With Some Beautiful Projects For Inspiration!
I love having a team and I love all of my team members. As leaders, it’s fun to plan team activities and have so many participants. I am starting something new this month and you’ll get to meet some members from my Stamp & Ink Designs Team.
Team Creative Inspiration is open to any of my team members and the rules are simple. Use a current stamp set (not retired) and create one card per month and get featured! You may at times see some retired designer paper or other retired products. Some of my team members are hobby demo’s only, so they have a stash of products they may use that are retired as they don’t always keep up with all of the products that are current.
So meet my Stamp & Ink Designs Team:
This Gate Card was created by Lori Austin. Lori and I went through the cancer journey with our hubbies around the same time and I know she misses Roger as much as I miss Dave. Her card is folded at the top on all of the fence posts. I have this card on my to-try list and so anxious to create one. These are the products Lori used:
- Stamps: Flowers of Friendship and Pansy Punch
- Tools & Accessories: Timber Embossing Folder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Flowers and Leaves and Bough
- Inks & Cardstocks: Basic White, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz
Beverly Lazarz is my next designer and she created this beautiful floral card and coordinating envelope. Although Bev is not on social media, we keep in touch through email. She gave me a lot of support during Dave’s cancer journey because she retired as a oncology nurse.
The addition of the diecut butterfly really finishes off this card perfectly and you all know how much I love butterflies!
- Stamp Sets: Go to Greetings, Framed Florets
- Designer Paper: Regency Park
- Tools & Accessories: Irresistible Blooms, Brilliant Wings, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, In Color Gems
- Inks & Cardstocks: Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Team member Maggy Everett created this next card and I’m so glad she used the Hello Ladybug Bundle because guess what? The stamp set and punch are both carrying over to our new Annual Catalog next month. Maggy loves to get together each month with three of our team members as they live close to each other.
The ladybag looks great paired with the Hello Irresistible and Naturally Gilded Designer Papers!
- Stamp Set: Hello Ladybug
- Designer Paper: Hello Irresistible, Naturally Gilded
- Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Real Red, and Basic Black
- Ink: Soft Succulent, Memento Black
- Tools & Embellishments: Classic Matte Dots, Bakers Twine Essential Pack, Ladybug Builder Punch
Donna Philippi is my next feature. Donna is super busy running a restaurant so I was pleasantly surprised when she took the time to join in.
The Elegant Borders Dies that Donna used on each side of her card are so elegant. The Soft Sea Foam Cardstock peeks out on each side to really make the diecuts pop with detail!
- Stamp Sets: Dainty Delight, Silly Goose, Elegant Borders Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies
- Inks: Granny Apple Green, Memento Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Seafoam
- Stampin Blends: Dark Seafoam, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Flirty Flamingo
- Tools & Accessories: Loose Frosted Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Stylish Shapes Dies
The Hello Irresistible Designer Paper sheet that Wanda Berry used on her card really stands out against the Calypso Coral Cardstock and I like how she added the cute tag at an angle. Wanda is a downline to Maggy so that makes her my 2nd level team member.
- Stamps: Irresistible Blooms, Happiness Abounds
- Inks: VersaMark
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White
- Designer Paper: Hello Irresistible
- Tools: Irresisitlbe Blooms, Dies Taylor Made Dies, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Deb Clark is my next designer. Deb always tells me she loves to case (copy and share everything) other designers and in the papercrafting world, we all do that at some point and it’s perfectly okay! She case’d this beautiful Slimline Pop Out Card from Connie Stewart. The diecut circles are adorable layered with sentiments and flowers. Such a pretty card.
- Stamps: Happiness Abounds
- Designer Paper: Hues of Happiness
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic White
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends
- Tools & Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Gisele Faulls created a Happy Birthday Fun Fold Card! Gisele just lost her brother recently so I was surprised that she was able to join us and I’m so glad she did.
I love the color combination of white, black and Melon Mambo. The black & white is so striking against the Melon Mambo. Gisele even included the sizes for you: Melon Mambo Cardstock 5-1/2 x 7 1/4 scored at 4 1/4 and 1-3/4 x 2-3/4. Basic Black Cardstock 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 and 1-1/8 x 5-1/4. Basic White Cardstock 2-3/4 x 5-1/4 and 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 and Perfectly Penciled DSP 2-5/8 x 5-1/8 and 1-5/8 x 5-1/4.
These are the other products used:
- Stamp Sets: Pansy Patch
- Designer Paper: Perfectly Penciled
- Inks: Melon Mambo & Basic Black Ink
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Basic White Cardstocks
- Tools & Accessories: Blending Brush, Glossy Dots Assortment Embellishments, Something Fancy Dies
This Irresistible Blooms beauty was created by Deloris Hammond. Deloris is a good friend of mine and we do craft fairs together and is part of our Three D’s group.
Deloris even included a pretty envelope to coordinate with the card. I love the diecut in the center of the card and the embossing over the diecut.
- Stamp Sets: Irresistible Blooms Bundle
- Designer Paper: Hello Irresisible
- Tools & Accessories: Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder, Pearl Basic Jewels
- Inks: Flirty Flamingo Ink
- Cardstock: Basic White & Flirty Flamingo Cardstocks
Janice Piechowiak is my girl from sunny Florida. She’s busy with classes and her grandkids.
Jancie used one of my favorite stamp sets and I was so happy that it carried over to our new catalog. Unfortunately, the designer paper is now retired. The Playing In The Rain Bundle coordinated so well with our Rain Or Shine Designer Paper. Such a pretty bow too!
- Stamps: Playing In The Rain
- Designer Paper: Rain Or Shine
- Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Tools & Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Next up is a beautiful Z Card Fold created by Sharon Marcum. Sharon is another team member to Maggy so that also makes her my second level team member.
The soft colors from the Dainty Delight Designer Paper really look so striking against the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock card base. The little tiny bow and sprinkling of embellishments make such a pretty card.
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Basic White
- Stamp Set: Dainty Delight
- Designer Paper: Dainty Flowers
- Ink: Blushing Bride
- Sentiment: Dainty Delight
- Die: Stylish Shapes Dies – largest of banner dies
- Embellishments: White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, 20210-2023 In Color- Opal Rounds
Alison Allonas is in my 2nd level under Wanda and is a brand new stamper. She’s been getting together with three other girls on my team and learning from them. What a great way to learn! Alison did a great job on the coloring of her flower and leaves and layering over designer paper!
- Stamps: Cottage Rose
- Inks: Melon Mambo, Watercolor Pencils
- Designer Paper: Sun Prints
- Cardstock: Basic White, Bubble Bath
- Tools & Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch
I love that Angie Cosme used the Retiform Technique on her card. Isn’t it the neatest with all the sponged lines and a little something stamped in each section? Angie is also very busy working from home and taking care of her two aunts.
I haven’t used this technique for quite some time and I love the colors that Angie used.
- Stamps: Sea Turtle, Seaside Bay
- Inks: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
- Tools & Accessories: Iridescent Pearl Jewels, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
Lori Friend created this soothing scenery using the Calm & Quiet stamp set which is a Hostess stamp set from the new Annual Catalog. I love telling you about my team members and how they are connected. Lori works for Donna in her restaurant when needed so she’s quite busy as well.
Lori’s coloring makes you want to be right there in that comfy chair with a drink!
- Stamps: Calm & Quiet
- Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Cardstock: Basic White
- Designer Paper: Bright & Beautiful
- Tools & Accessories: Stampin’ Write Markers from our new Core Colors Collection
I want to thank my team members for participating for the month of May. I have already had some send me their June projects. It’s so exciting to be able to show them off to you all!