Clean & Simple All Occasion!
Wait, Valentine’s products just because? Even though Valentine’s Day for this year has come and gone, those products can still be used year-round. See how I used so many layers just to simply let someone know I care? This card is just checker-block-full of love!
The tiny die-cut envelope is so perfect to add a small message inside and I love all of the colors I used. Don’t you love that Stampin’ Up! products always coordinate so well together. I remember when I first started scrapbooking and stamping, I had a mish-mash of cheap products from anywhere and everywhere. I quickly learned how important it is that all of the inks, cardstocks, designer papers and everything else should coordinate.
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pool Party Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Sweet Talk Designer Paper 4″ x 3″. Cut off 1-1/2″ from the bottom and flip the small piece over to the other side. Glue both pieces to the card front.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 1″. Trim both ends into a banner shape. Glue where the designer papers meet with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Envelope: Use the Sweet Hearts Dies and Calypso Coral Cardstock to cut and assemble one tiny envelope. Glue to the white layer at an angle.
- Layer #5: Stamp the heart image from the Sweet Conversations stamp set on Basic White Cardstock. Cut to fit inside the envelope and glue in place.
- Layer #6: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Highland Heather Ink. Cut close to the wording and glue next to the envelope using Stampin’ Dimensionals.