Leaves Of Holly Stamp Set!
You are going to be seeing a lot of cards using the Leaves Of Holly Bundle. The two-step stamping to add the two colors to the images is the bomb! I love stamping this week. It’s so detailed:
I did not use the dies this time, only inks on Basic White Cardstock. These are the simple steps to creating a card just like this one:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer 2: Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Follow these steps:
- Stamp the sentiment at the bottom using Bermuda Bay Ink.
- Stamp the bold leaf image repeatedly using Parakeet Party Ink.
- Stamp over the bold leaf image with the detailed leaf image using Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Stamp the holly berries bold image using Coastal Cabana Ink.
- Stamp over the bold holly berries image with the detailed holly berries image using Bermuda Bay Ink.
- Glue cardstock layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Festive Pearls to the background.
Card Supplies Used:
- Stamps: Leaves Of Holly
- Inks: Parakeet Party, Shaded Spruce, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
- Cardstock: Basic White, Bermuda Bay
- Tools & Accessories: Festive Pearls, Stampin’ Dimensionals.