Hey Friend! That’s the sentiment on my card today and I’m saying hi to YOU! Don’t you just love the fabulous color combination on this card? It’s so bright and cheery and I know anyone receiving this card would love it! Below you see close-up details of the stamped images and other layers:
The funky die-shaped layers were cut and created with our Layering Diorama Dies. You can layer them any which way by turning them over each other and gluing them in place. You can’t go wrong in placement. The pretty flowers and leaves were stamped and cut using the In Symmetry Bundle which can be purchased at 10% off when bundled with item #155599.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Sweet Symmetry Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Glue to card base.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon around the card front and tie into a bow at the right.
- Layer #3: Calypso Coral Cardstock cut with the largest die from the Layering Diorama Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Granny Apple Green Cardstock cut with #2 die from the Layering Diorama Dies. Position as you like over the Calypso Coral shape and glue flat.
- Layer #5: Basic White Cardstock cut with the #3 die from the Layering Diorama Dies. Stamp the flower image twice in the center using Calypso Coral Ink twice without reinking. Stamp the sentiment at the top left using Fresh Freesia Ink. Glue to card front flat.
- Flowers: Stamp (2) flowers on Basic White Cardstock using Fresh Freesia Ink without reinking. Hand-cut with Paper Snips leaving white space on the outside of the image. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp the leaves image (3) times using Granny Apple Green Ink by first stamping on scrap paper to get a lighter color. Hand-cut with Paper Snips. Tuck and glue under the flowers.
- Stems: Use the Symmetrical Stems Border Punch with Gold Foil Sheets to cut 4 stems. Tuck and glue under the flowers.
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the background and to each flower.