It’s our Monthly Blog Hop!
Welcome to Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers monthly Blog Hop! We are all demonstrators that earned the most recent Incentive Trip and we blog hop each month! I will direct you to the blogs of my teammates at the end of my post.
For my card today, I used some new products that will be available to you on January 4th from the new Mini Catalog. Plus our Sale-A-Bration brochure will go live also where you can earn free products. The Blessings Of Home Bundle should be added to your wishlist and I promise, you won’t regret it!
Take a peek at my card and then I’ll list the steps so you can replicate it:
We always have such pretty colors and super products to play with. I love all of the coordination. Here is my card recipe:
- Card Base: Fresh Freesia Cardstock 8-1/2″ x5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Heart & Home Designer Paper 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the 3/8″ Denim Ribbon around the card front twice and tie into a bow at the right.
- Layer #4: Basic White Cardstock cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Glue to card front centered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Stamp the sentiment on Fresh Freesia Cardstock using Misty Moonlight Ink. Cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies. Glue over the white layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Branches & Flowers: Cut an assortment of flowers and branches using the dies with Fresh Freesia & Misty Moonlight Cardstocks. Tuck and glue under the sentiment layer.
- Bling: Add Classic Matte Dots to the white layer.
You can now visit all of my teammates. You are currently visiting with Debbie Henderson and you can click the name of the person below me here:
- Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
- Watch my YouTube Channel
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Join Paper Pumpkin with me
- Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
- Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team