Inspiration from Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the World!
Hello and welcome to our October Blog Hop! We are all Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that earned the Stampin’ Up! Annual incentive trip. Sadly, the trip was cancelled due to Covid but we will be hopping each month to give you some sweet inspiration.
On November 2nd, we have a new product collection that will be available for you to purchase and I used the products today to show you what pretty projects you can achieve with them. I’m featuring those beautiful products all week. Take a peek at my card:
I love all of the details and layers and how pretty with a heart-shaped punched white layer for my sentiment!
- Card Base: Evening Evergreen Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Ever Eden Specialty Designer Paper 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Stamp the large flower image using Evening Evergreen Ink on each end. Glue to card front centered.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock cut with the small frame from the Eden Dies. Glue to card front centered.
- Layer #4: Ever Eden Cotton Paper (Soft Succulent sheet), cut with the large frame die from the Eden Dies. Cut the dies shape into strips and layer pieces over the white frame.
- Layer #5: Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper cut with the sentiment die from the Eden Dies. Glue over the layers centered.
- Layer #6: Stamp the sentiment on Basic White Cardstock using Evening Evergreen Ink. Cut with the Heart Punch Pack and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I’m so happy you stopped in and now I will direct you to the next person participating in the hop. You are visiting with Debbie Henderson so just click on the name below mine! Enjoy!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
- Stamps: Eden’s Garden
- Inks: Evening Evergreen
- Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper, Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Tools: Eden’s Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Designer Paper: Ever Eden Specialty Designer Paper