Vellum Paper comes in Five Colors!
That’s right! Five colors of Shimmer Vellum. Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent all in 12″ x 12″ sheets and you get 10 sheets total. These sheets emboss so well. I used the Dandelions Embossing Folder and it did all the work for me.
I also cut some cute labels to add my sentiment to using the Ornate Frames Dies. Unique shapes that are so fancy looking and you do not need any more to make this card elegant.
It was so easy to replicate the same layout on all 5 cards. I started out by embossing the vellum layers and then added the sentiments in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I have two layers of Basic White Cardstock and finished off the cards with the In Color Jewels.
The stamp set I used for the sentiment is from the Lovely You stamp set.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: In Color Shimmer Vellum 5″ x 3-3/4″. Emboss using the Dandelions Embossing Folder. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Cut the label shape with the Ornate Frames Dies and Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in the center. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add In Color Jewels to the sentiment layer.